’11-’12 Pre-doctoral OPP Fellows
Nicholas Camposeo POPPF
- BS in Biomedical sciences with minor in Pharmacology and toxicology from the University at Buffalo
- Current interests include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine and Neuromuscular Medicine.
Randal Davis POPPF
- BS in Biology, emphasis in environmental science and botany, from Regis University of Denver, CO.
- Current interests include pediatrics, family practice, and neuromuscular medicine.
Robert Kawa POPPF
- BS in Microbiology from Clemson University.
- Current interests include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine with Neuromuscular Medicine
Tara Nowakhtar POPPF
- BS in Molecular Environmental Biology with an emphasis in Human and Environmental Health from The University of California, Berkeley.
- Current interests include Obstetrics and Gynecology as well as Neuromuscular Medicine.
Meighan O’Connor POPPF
- BS in Microbiology and Molecular Biology at University of Central Florida.
- Current interests include Family Medicine and Neuromuscular medicine.
- BS in Psychology from Tulane University.
- Currently interested in Emergency Medicine Critical Care.
*POPPF: Predoctoral Osteopathic Practices and Principles Fellow